Benefits services for individuals
Access documents and tools for COBRA, Retiree/Direct Bill Services, and more. Log in to:
• Enroll in COBRA, Retiree/Direct Billing and more
• Look up coverage, dependents, bills and payments
• Make payments or set up automatic payments
• Submit a question to dedicated support team
• View letters
• Download and print forms
• Update account information
• Terminate or change coverage
Don't have an Account? Register now.
Benefits services for administrators
Complete administration tasks for COBRA, State Continuation, Retiree/Direct Bill Services, FSA implementation and more. Log in to:
• Submit qualifying events
• View participant accounts
• Submit inquiries
• Access reports
• Process enrollment for participants
• Create initial/general notices
• Implement FSA or COBRA services
Don't have a One Healthcare ID? Create one now.
If COBRA doesn't feel like the right fit for you, you may want to consider other options, like short-term plans or UnitedHealthcare Individual and Family Marketplace (ACA) plans. Looking at a variety of available plans may help you compare both cost and coverage levels before you decide which plan may work best for your situation.